https://ift.tt/3iDm9lY says 'shocked' by WHO plan for Covid origins study

A Chinese health official said Thursday he was shocked by the WHO's plan for the second phase of a Covid origins study. The official dismissed the lab leak theory as a rumor running counter to common sense. WHO had acknowledged last week that it was premature to rule out a potential link between the pandemic and a leak of the coronavirus from a Chinese lab.

from World News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://ift.tt/53KQL4m more Mariupol fighters surrender, their fate uncertain

from World News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India